About This Position
About the Position & Requirements:
- Hired by Principal Architect and reports to Project Architect or Project Manager.
- Not licensed
- Professional degree in Architecture, plus three to five years of related experience
- Competent in conventional aspects of architecture
- Independently performs a variety of assignments requiring skills in conventional aspects of architectural designs for projects of moderate size and complexity
- Exposed to all aspects of residential architecture:
- Design Presentations and Client Meetings
- Schematic Design
- Construction Documents
- Site Visits
- Performs all aspects of drawing and drafting in Sketch‐up and Revit as a direct report to a project manager or architect
- Increased exposure to all construction drawings, framing plans, details, windows and doors, HVAC detailing, consultant drawing coordination
- Collaborate, support, and serve on projects assigned to you
- Be organized, proactive, and communicative to enable projects to be well‐managed
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter outlining your specific interest and qualifications for this position, your resume and portfolio, and any letters of recommendation you choose to share with your application materials. All documents must be attached as PDF files to be considered (a portfolio link may be provided if a PDF of your portfolio is not available).
Please include answers to the following questions in your cover letter:
- What is your level of proficiency with Revit?
- What is your availability to visit our office in person should an interview be offered?
- What is your connection to or interest in living/working on Cape Cod?
- Where did you see this position advertised?
Receipt of all applications will be acknowledged via email if accompanied by requested materials.
JNA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
No phone calls, please. Direct applicants only (no recruiters).