Boston architectural firm located in Downtown Boston near Quincy Market seeks a Junior Architect with Project Management experience to join our team. Linea 5, inc. has a broad variety of institutional, healthcare, life sciences, and recreational clients.
We are looking for a candidate
- With a professional degree in architecture.
- Licensed as an architect or be on-track to licensure.
- With 2-4 years of architectural office experience working in healthcare and institutional projects.
- With 1 to 2 years of project management experience and having demonstrable ability to effectively manage support staff and sub-consultants.
- Having the ability to work both independently and as a part of a larger team.
- With strong presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to confidently interact with clients and stakeholders.
- Possessing excellent design and space programming skills with an understanding of construction techniques and building systems.
- Experienced and proficient in Revit.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote
- Able to organize and manage their time among multiple projects of varying sizes and budgets.
Excellent benefits package includes:
- 10 vacation days (15 days after 5 years)
- 10 paid holidays
- 8 sick days (includes 2 personal days)
- 65% of health insurance premiums and 50% of dental insurance premiums
- 1x salary life insurance (up to $50,000 max) and long-term disability policy
- 401k Profit Sharing distribution (1 year waiting period, 5-year vesting, except for “Safe Harbor” contribution by Linea 5, inc. which vests immediately)
Performance based Twice yearly bonus (June & December)