We are seeking an Architect to join us at our Boston office! This position is for a creative individual with at least 7-10 years of professional experience in architectural practice to perform various phases of architectural work. Responsibilities will include working closely with the Firm’s Principals and colleagues, mentoring, managing, and working with the project teams on diverse project types. This position entails opportunities to work with clients, community members, and make public presentations. The position also involves coordinating with professional consultants, and managing document sets/models in Revit, in a manner that allows the team to meet project deadlines, including knowledge of construction detailing.
- Professional degree in Architecture (BArch or MArch)
- Licensure and 7-10 years of professional experience with all architectural design phases and construction administration phase processes.
- Experience with construction documentation and construction administration phase.
- Proficiency & experience with Revit, managing model, and coordination with multiple consultants in all phases of a project’s development.
- Proficiency with Rhino, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented team-player.
- Excellent graphic presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, and ability to translate design concepts from inspiration to realization.
- Willingness to engage in new multi-family residential, institutional, and commercial projects.
We offer salaries commensurate with experience, a competitive benefits package, and 401K.