We are excited to open an opportunity for a full-time Project Architect to join the team in the design of institutional, commercial, and multi-family buildings from design through construction.
Candidates must have a Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree, and 10+ years of architectural design experience preferably in our project types. Candidates should also have experience in the following skill sets:
- Proficiency in Revit (a must) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong design and graphic illustration skills
- Demonstrated experience executing architectural projects from Concept through Construction Administration
- Project team leadership in the iterative design process through all phases of delivery including client and other stakeholder communication, coordination of consultants, and construction administration
- Demonstrated experience managing project staffing and budgets
- Effective and motivating mentor for all levels of staff
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with your teams, clients and consultants
- Be highly motivated, organized, and able to manage or delegate tasks and priorities to meet project deadlines
RODE celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment for all employees.