Ann Beha Architects is seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to advance the firm’s communications, through proposals, award submissions, publications, social media, and general professional outreach. Working with the firm’s Principals and with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing and Communications Manager will be a key collaborator and contributor to the firm.
Candidates must have a background, knowledge, and demonstrated interest in architecture and design, proven writing and verbal skills, and experience and facility in graphic design, including all Adobe Suite programs. The candidate should have knowledge of media, both electronic and print, and interest in current trends in design, real estate, cultural and institutional activities, regionally and nationally. Furthermore, the candidate will:
- Maintain and enhance ABA’s outreach including website, social media, written materials, publications, award submissions speaking engagements, press releases, news items, responses to calls for papers, etc.
- Prepare responses to Requests for Proposals, develop outlines, resumes, team descriptions, other written sections, charts and excel spread sheets, graphic layouts, and final production.
- Work with Principals on individual marketing and communications efforts, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and cultivate professional contacts, industry knowledge, trends and practices in Marketing and Architecture.
- Coordinate project photo shoots.
- Past experience in the field of architecture or arts
- Undergraduate degree in liberal arts, writing, graphic design, or equivalent job experience
- Excellent writing, editorial, and graphic skills, able to craft clear and compelling project narratives based on the firm’s design
- Expert knowledge of desktop publishing and graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn and support firm’s graphic standards
- Excellent attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Understanding of architectural practice and design
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and occasionally work additional hours when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills