Annum Architects seeks a Senior Architect with 8–15 years of experience.
- Produces schematic, design development, and construction documents
- Manages Junior Staff
- Coordinates project documentation execution, construction plans and details, and consultant team while ensuring quality control and completion
- Demonstrates creativity, foresight, and mature professional judgment in solving architectural issues
- Leads coordination meetings with consultants, clients, and within office
- Understands and coordinates engineering systems relevant to projects
- Reviews shop drawings, material samples, and CDs for conformance with design
- Performs construction administration duties (e.g., RFIs, change orders, etc.)
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Excellence in design and communications (both verbal and graphic)
- Experience with delivering all phases of a project with institutional clients
- Familiarity with building codes, specifications, building and engineering systems
- Fluency in Revit, SketchUp, and CAD
- Ability to direct or coordinate work efforts of junior staff
- LEED AP or within 6 months of hire
- Professional Licensure
- Ability to travel
Annum is an equal opportunity employer.
Currently, staff are working in the office at least 3 days a week.