Reporting to: Assistant Vice President, Architecture
Location: 152 Conant Street, Beverly, MA (not a remote position)
Shift: Full Time M-F, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Connolly Brothers, celebrating 140 years in business, is seeking an experienced Architectural Project Designer/Project Manager to lead the design process and assist with drawing production for select design-build projects.
About Connolly Brothers, Inc.
Connolly Brothers is a construction services firm serving private commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. A five-generation family business established in 1880, Connolly is based in Beverly, Mass. and operates throughout the New England region. For more than a century, clients have turned to Connolly to handle all aspects of their construction projects, from planning and design to real estate development.
Connolly has approximately 30 employees and manages $30MM to $50MM in projects annually. The real estate division owns and operates a mixture of single and multi tenant commercial buildings and is actively seeking new development opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Approximately 60-75% of given week will be spent developing drawings
- Participate in schematic design studies in collaboration with Senior Design Managers
- Ability to develop and review building drawings from Programming through Construction Documents in AutoCAD Architecture and Revit
- Work on smaller jobs independently
- Ability to produce fully coordinated drawing sets and lead other team members with minimal supervision
- Thorough knowledge of building codes and zoning regulations
- Conduct site planning and compliance with codes and regulations
- Familiarity with building construction systems, building and structural systems
- Construction Administration experience
- Coordination skills with civil, structural and MEP consultants, construction administration, construction management, and design/construction schedules
Education and/or Experience
- Candidates should have 7 to 10 years of experience
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD Architecture and REVIT
- Licensure not required, however candidates on a path to licensure will be working under a licensed Architect
Connolly Brothers, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and highly values diversity. Connolly Brothers and the Source and Recruit Company do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only. Agency recruiters, please don't contact Connolly Brothers management.