Touloukian Touloukian Inc. is looking for a talented and passionate Junior-Mid Level Designer/Registered Architect with 3-7+ years of experience to join our team in a full-time position with benefits. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with leadership and staff in our office at all levels of experience assisting on a wide range of assignments that will support design, documentation, graphic, and marketing efforts. Project assignments will range widely and include cultural, civic, multi-family, institutional, residential, and commercial building types.
Candidate should enjoy collaborating as part of a team, have some exposure to job captain responsibilities, conceptual design and documentation experience, understanding of consultant coordination, basic knowledge of zoning, permitting, and building codes and some experience with building detailing. Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphics software including the Adobe Suite is desired. Experience using Revit, Rhino, Sketchup and CAD (particularly within the design and documentation process) is preferred. Additionally, candidates with a degree in architecture who are licensed, or on the path to licensure are also preferred. LEED, WELL, and/or Passive House certification is desirable but not required.
- Professional degree in architecture (Masters in Architecture preferred)
- 3-7 years of related experience in an architectural office
- Organized and detail-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines
- Strong design, technical, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent visual communication skills, including proficiency with Revit, Adobe Suite, Rhino, Grasshopper
- Experience with developing projects using BIM/BIM360. Rhino-Inside is also preferred.
- Architectural registration encouraged but not required
- LEED AP encouraged but not required