Our office is currently seeking a talented, creative Designer/Architect with 1-3 years of professional experience to join our team in a full-time position with benefits. The ideal candidate is one who is enthusiastic about contributing to the public realm and projects that are focused on design and construction innovation. You will work closely with the firm’s Principal and staff, collaborate with our consultants, and have the opportunity to lead different aspects of a project. This position will offer experience in all project phases, from initial conceptual design through construction administration.
The ideal candidate should enjoy collaborating as part of a team, have some exposure to job captain responsibilities, conceptual design and be highly proficient in 3D modelling.
- Professional degree in architecture (Masters in Architecture preferred)
- 1-3 years of related experience in an architectural office
- Organized and detail-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work well with deadlines
- Strong design, technical, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent visual communication skills, including proficiency with Revit, Adobe Suite, Rhino, Grasshopper
- Experience with developing projects in BIM/BIM360. Rhino-Inside is desirable but not required
- Architectural registration encouraged but not required
- LEED AP or LEED GA encouraged but not required