Architectural Designer (more than 1 position)
This is a full-time position, with salary & benefits commensurate with experience. The office is currently operating in an overlapping Hybrid fashion, with this position being on-site based on experience. Applicants must have proper documentation for employment in the US.
- The ideal candidate should have a professional degree and 1-4 years office experience, but we understand there are equivalent paths to expertise.
- An interest and commitment to Environmental Sustainability and Building Performance required. Having or interest in pursuing LEED, LFA, WELL or CPHC credentials desired.
- strong or advanced Revit / Adobe Suite / Proficiency in 3D modeling, visualization, and graphics software/Microsoft Suite
- Good design and presentation skills for 3-d model making, rendering, drafting and computer graphics in support of a design team a desired skill.
- Ability to work both independently, and collaboratively with a team; take initiative; and a desire to expand abilities and technical skills is important.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – verbal and written
- A strong interest in Architectural Detailing, building science and the integration of design with materials and construction techniques.
- Reliable, organized, focused and detail-oriented to complete tasks
- Motivated to learn, produce high quality work and a love of problem solving.
- Equivalent Construction Related experience is seen as a plus
- Solid Revit use in a professional setting desired.
Environmental sustainability and building performance are the focus that ties the wide range of our design work together. We work with a wide range of consultants and collaborators depending on the project scale and capacity. We have received significant certifications and awards and are active in LEED, Living Building Challenge, and Passive House projects that include Deep Energy Retrofit/NZE/Carbon reduction/fossil fuel elimination. This must be a shared value and interest
The Studio values education and personal/professional growth, with staff often engaged in teaching. There is a significant opportunity for professional and technical development.
The firm is “Just Certified” by the ILFI. We support all candidates who feel qualified to apply.