Perry Dean Rogers (PDR) is seeking creative, motivated individuals to join our highly collaborative practice. We have a variety of current projects and staffing needs, ranging from significant academic and cultural buildings on Massachusetts campuses, to house-doctor contracts with DCAMM and state universities.
At the present, we are in a hybrid work mode – averaging 3 days a week in our downtown Boston office.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Designer or Architect with 6-10 years of professional experience
- Strong conceptual design and technical skills
- Experience in the development of Construction Documents in Revit
- Experience leading team of consultants for coordination
- Experience delivering all phases of a project
- Experience with institutional and/or academic clients is advantageous
- Strong communication (graphic and verbal), organizational, and collaborative skills
- Ability to manage and provide guidance to junior staff with a mentoring mindset
- Professional degree in architecture