DiMella Shaffer is seeking an energetic Marketing Manager with 5-7 years of professional experience. This position offers an opportunity to grow in an inclusive, team-oriented environment while substantively contributing to the success of the firm. Candidates will have strong graphic design skills, written and oral communication skills and editing and proofreading skills.
Candidates will have experience working independently, as well as within a collaborative team environment, and will have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects with minimal supervision. Meeting deadlines and working well under pressure, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and a sense of humor are key to succeeding in this role.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and Business Development and will work closely with the Marketing Coordinator, as well as principals, senior staff, and project managers.
• Oversee and execute marketing proposals and award submissions
• Conceptualize, produce, and maintain marketing collateral including brochures, banners, project profiles
• Produce content for website, email blasts, and blog
• Manage and maintain website
• Manage and maintain business sponsorships
• Update and maintain marketing material, project database, and documentation of completed projects
• Coordinate professional photo shoots including preparation, assistance during, and follow-up work
• Design and update internal and external branded materials
• 4+ years of marketing experience. A/E/C industry preferred but not required.
• Strong graphic design skills
• High proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Office 365
• Strong writing and proof-reading skills
• Enthusiasm, curiosity, flexibility, a sense of humor, and an interest in architecture are key to this role!