Sierra Architects, Inc. is an established Architecture/Interior Design firm in Waltham, MA seeking to fill a key position to join our design team.
Our ideal candidate possesses the ability to:
- Develop design concepts for commercial office and lab clients.
- Experience working on projects from schematic design through complete construction documents with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate design with consultants.
- Experience in managing projects and meeting with clients.
- Experience in construction administration and attending project meetings.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Registration required.
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Suite with knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong design, graphic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with others, mentor junior employees and able to work in an open office environment.
- Participates in business development.
We are particularly interested in individuals who:
- See the value of long-term growth in a small firm environment.
- Have the potential to be in a senior management position.
- Can become a part of a small group of committed individuals.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package including fully paid employee health, dental, vision, subsidized family plans, 401K, and generous vacation/sick/holiday time and hybrid working environment.