Flavin Architects is looking for an up and coming residential project architect with strong design and detailing skills to supplement our talented residential team, and the growing body of noted modern houses.
Visit www.flavinarchitects.com to learn more about our work.
Project Architect Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master’s Degree in Architecture from a NAAB-accredited program.
- 5-8 years of professional experience in high-end residential design.
- Offer a comprehensive level of technical expertise in the organization of building materials with the ability to detail completed assemblies.
- Prior experience on all phases of a project including Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a range of individuals, including clients, consultants, and other architects.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment.
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, ability to solve problems creatively.
- If not yet registered, on track to be a registered Architect highly desired.
- Proficiency in Revit/AutoCAD and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Adobe Creative Suite and Rhino/Sketch-up skills preferred.
Flavin Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Hybrid remote working model.
- Work-life balance.
- Salary based on experience using AIA compensation report.
- Paid vacation and holiday time.
- Competitive 401K retirement plan and contributions.
- Health insurance contribution.
- Professional development and licensure support.