We have an immediate opening for a Registered Architect/Project Manager that will be responsible for the management of multiple projects of various sizes.
Candidate should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Registration in MA, or the ability to be registered within 1 year.
- Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, landscape and civil consultants.
- Ability to work with others in a collaborative environment.
- Lead and facilitate communication between the project design team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials.
- Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges.
- Maintain project files, manuals, and specifications.
- Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI’s during construction.
- Develop and Coordinate detailed design concepts.
- Make independent decisions on architectural problems and methods from a sound knowledge base.
- Apply sound and diversified knowledge of architectural principles and practices
We are as committed to a healthy work/life balance and encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life.
- Our comprehensive benefits include medical insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and paid holidays and bonuses.
We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
- As part of the firm’s commitment to licensure and professional development, we offer reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees.
Other Position qualifications:
- 5-10 years of architectural experience
- Proficiency in Revit required
- Proficiency in Lumion, Sketchup, Excel a plus
- Understanding of building/energy codes and ADA requirements