About This Position
Payette seeks a Material Library Researcher / Building Scientist Intern to assist the librarian, Building Science Group and Material Research Team primarily in efforts to support the implementation of Payette’s Material Policy and sustainability initiatives. Candidates will be responsible for:
- Labeling and cataloguing the interior library per Payette’s Material Policy
- Contacting manufacturers about product ingredients
- Evaluating products for chemicals of concern
- Assisting in implementing sustainability initiatives in the office
- Assisting the Building Science Group with research and project sustainability
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Passion for sustainability and human health
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Rhino and Grasshopper a plus, but not necessary
To be considered for the position, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Enrollment in Bachelor or Master Degree Program in Architecture, Interior Design, Building Science, Library Science, and/or Material Science, or related field.
How To Apply
Please use the link provided to apply for this position.