MARKETING COORDINATOR - Boston, MA
Stoss is seeking a motivated, energetic marketing coordinator for our Boston studio. We are a creative services firm working in the field of landscape architecture and urban design. This is a key role, one that supports the growth of the firm and is integral to business development. The successful candidate in this position enjoys working on multiple fronts simultaneously, is very detail oriented, and has an organizational yet creative mindset.
The goal for this role is the successful management of RFQ/RFP responses, specifically; coordinating schedules, managing deadlines, communicating with partners and organizing timely, thoughtful, content-driven responses. In addition, the candidate would be responsible for day-to-day marketing efforts like; award submissions, social media, digital marketing, database management (contact databases, firm information, project data), press communication as well as supporting the Directors in business development efforts..
You'll have the opportunity to manage marketing efforts and shape marketing strategy along with utilizing your excellent writing skills and design acumen. We are looking for candidates who love the design/architectural fields and is interested in the issues surrounding climate change, urban design, landscape architecture and the like. We have a friendly, informal and creative culture with people who are passionate about what they do!
- Minimum 2 Years relevant work experience in a marketing role
- Experience at an arch/engineer firm or similar and familiarity with the proposal process is a very strong plus
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office and familiarity with modern cloud-based software platforms (ie) slack, asana, pipedrive, squarespace
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign)—candidate must have minimally intermediate page layout and image editing skills
- Experience in social media curation
- Highly organized and efficient; able to multitask/manage simultaneous deadlines
- Effective verbal and excellent written communication
- Clear, concise and able to manage people - confident
- Able to tell a compelling story—understand the narrative arc (writing samples will be requested)
- Must be highly dependable and detail oriented
- Goal-oriented, self-starter, motivated to learn and keep up to date on profession, trends, competitive field
- Ambition to grow into a BD role over time is a plus