RODE is excited to open an opportunity for a full-time Senior Interior Designer to join the team in the design of hospitality, commercial, and multi-family buildings.
Candidates should hold a Bachelor or Master of Interior Design degree from an accredited institution and have 10+ years of professional interior design experience.
Candidates should also have:
- Design experience in the firm’s project types, specifically multi-family residences or hospitality, is a plus
- Creative, critical, and innovative designer and thinker
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of the interior design process including programming, interior space planning, schematics, research, selection and specifying materials and FF&E, detailing, construction documents, consultant coordination, and construction administration
- Strong project management skills including managing project budgets and staffing
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage priorities to meet deadlines on multiple projects either independently or part of a collaborative team
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with teams, clients and consultants
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam
RODE celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment for all employees. We are proud to offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants.