Smith Buckley Architects is actively seeking an architect or designer to become a valuable member of our team.
We are on the lookout for candidates who can apply creativity and critical thinking to every project, and support initial design choices through well crafted detailing and construction documentation.
Our practice thrives on adaptable professionals who can readily cater to the varied needs of different projects. We strongly encourage team members to actively contribute to design exercises across all phases.
At Smith Buckley Architects, our organizational roles are intentionally flexible, offering ample room for growth and the assumption of increasing responsibilities.
- Licensed architect or working toward this goal
- Five years experience minimum preferred
- Efficient written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency with Autocad, Sketchup, Revit & Bluebeam
- Knowledge of sustainable design practices
- Ability to work on/manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in commercial design
- Experience in multi-family residential, hotels, restaurants, and/or office environments
- Construction documentation/detailing experience
- Experience with access, energy and building codes
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience,
including Health Reimbursement Arrangement (QSEHRA), Simple
retirement savings plan with matching; paid vacation, holidays and
sick time; professional membership reimbursal