We are looking for a candidate with 3-5 years experience working as a designer. The ideal candidate is driven by curiosity, a desire to design and build the best projects possible, and to assume as much responsibility as your experience will allow. We expect you to have strong design skills, and presentation, analytic, and graphics abilities. Fluency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite is required. You also have the capacity to work independently and collaboratively within the office and our consultant and construction teams.
This is a full-time position that provides the opportunity to gain comprehensive experience working on a wide range of projects from start to finish.
On larger projects, assist and support principal and colleagues with the following:
- Project proposals and presentations
- Project Feasibility Studies that include:
- Space programming
- Existing Conditions Assessment
- Regulatory Research
- Concept Design and Scope definition
- Cost estimates and Implementation
- Management of design projects from concept development through completion.
- Preparation of drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Coordination of construction administration process.
- Coordination of finishes and furniture.
- Collaboration with other design and construction professionals.
On smaller projects, you will assume responsibility for the above tasks, working directly with the principal.