Austin Architects seeks an experienced full-time architect to join our collaborative team on projects that vary from master plans to new buildings, and complex renovations, to detailed interiors. The successful candidate will gain hands-on experience in all phases of design and construction, and have a wide range of project responsibilities.
- Bachelor or Master degree of Architecture
- 2 or more years of experience in all phases of design.
- Experience using Revit and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong analytical skills informed by research and technical knowledge.
Candidate must also possess:
- A passion for design.
- Curiosity and drive.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and graphics abilities.
- Good communications skills.
- A zest for professional growth.
- Experience realizing projects through all phases of design and construction.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic person seeking the benefits of a small firm, and a wide range of responsibilities on projects from start to finish.
Compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package, and a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.