MERGE Architects is seeking a team member to be involved in all aspects of projects, from schematic design through construction administration. We seek applicants with excellent design and production skills.
Located in Boston's growing Seaport, office provides a highly collaborative setting, with a shared commitment to design excellence, craft, buildability and client service. Applicants will be expected to work both independently and collaboratively, be self-motivated, and be design-focused problem-solvers. You will work on multiple projects and all aspects of a small and growing architecture practice.
MERGE Architects is an equal employment opportunity employer which selects the individual who is the best match for a position based on job-related qualifications, without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, religion, sexual preference, age, disability, or other protected group status
Position requirements and skills:
- 3+ years minimum of experience working in an architecture office
- Proficiency in Rhino, Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
- B.Arch or M.Arch
- Proven Design skills and graphic abilities
- Experience developing design renderings and presentation drawings
- Experience developing working drawings and conducting product research
- Experience developing construction documents
- Self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented and thorough
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to take direction and collaborate with others, will be expected to work both independently and as part of a project team
- Required to take an active role in all project phases, from Schematic Design through Construction Administration, will coordinate interior design and FF&E
- Must be confident attending and actively participating in job meetings with clients