Award winning architectural design firm, ICON Architecture, located in downtown Boston, seeks experienced, talented Professional Level II Architects with 7 to 10 years’ experience, with strong design and technical skills to support a variety of projects. Candidate must have experience in multi-family housing developments. An interest in the design of sustainable multi-family and mixed-use residential developments is essential. Experience with multi-family Podium construction is desirable. Revit Teamwork and SketchUp proficiency is required, as the applicants will be tasked with modeling and detailing complex designs from the conceptual phase through construction documents.
These positions require:
- Demonstrated ability managing multi-family housing projects,
- Ability to advance the conceptual and design development phases of projects,
- Sufficient project experience to be accountable for complex design tasks involving other staff members,
- Knowledge of construction detailing,
- High degree of organizational ability as well as excellent communication and presentation skills,
- LEED AP and licensure are preferred,
- Bachelor of Architecture required & Master of Architecture preferred.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development, and construction documents,
- Advance conceptual design and design development,
- Develop and maintain BIM models, processes, and workflows,
- Coordinate work of Consultants,
- Support construction administration.