RODE Architects is a collaborative, innovative design firm in Boston’s South End. Our team is searching for a full-time Interior Designer to join us in process of designing hospitality, commercial, workplace, and multi-family buildings.
Candidates should hold a Bachelors or Masters of Interior Design from an accredited institution and, since graduation, have least 1 year of professional interior design experience.
Do you have the following experience?
- Proficiency in Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Design experience in the firm’s project types, multi-family residences is a plus
- Knowledge of all aspects of the interior design process including: programming, interior space planning, schematics, research, selection and specifying materials and FF&E, detailing, construction documents, consultant coordination, and construction administration
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage priorities on multiple projects either independently or as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal, listening and presentation skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with your team, clients, and consultants
- Creative, critical, and innovative designer and thinker