Responsible for the Firm’s IT systems, including architectural, marketing, and financial hardware and software; telephones and communication; and information management. Collaborates with outside IT consultant to maintain technology infrastructure, including server systems, cyber security, and back-up systems. Reports to the President.
Is the Firm’s Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM); responsible for the classified programs’ Cybersecurity/Risk Management Framework (RMF) posture in accordance with the US Government’s directives and program requirements.
As a member of the Operations team, supports maintenance and improvements to physical facilities, including overseeing building security systems and coordinating with vendors.
Essential Functions - IT:
• Prepares annual IT operating budget, develops capital improvement budget, and evaluates the acquisition and installation of new equipment (hardware and software).
• Develops and implements operating procedures and procedures for computing and Information Technology.
• Maintains a library of all system software and ensures all licensing requirements have been met and are current for all extant software.
• Coordinates with outside vendors (includes Web and Teleconferencing Services, Printing) on the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
• Prepares major contracts and licenses for computing and information technology services and equipment. (includes Internet and Phone Service, Mobile phones and Wireless Devices, Application Software).
• Is responsible for the development, review, testing and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
• Is responsible for in-house Audio-Visual hardware and software support.
• Maintains all IT hardware, software, networking and audiovisual equipment, and integration with printing and telecom.
• Provides basic phone system support to users in the studio.
• Stays on top of industry trends for IT, Cybersecurity and other relevant areas.
• Working outside regular business hours may be required to ensure normal business operations.
• Supports office staff of 50 users.
Essential Functions - ISSM:
• Subject matter expert for the implementation of the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency’s (DCSA) Risk Management Framework (RMF) process on designated systems. • Follows, monitors and maintains required training and procedures for US Government Contracts. • Monitors cybersecurity Program compliance to ensure that systems are operating as authorized/accredited and that conditions have not changed.
• Coordinates with in-house project staff, Facility Security Officer (FSO), and other security staff, to maintain compliance with all internal and external Information System Security requirements. • Prepares and maintains all required Information System Security documentation. • Principal interface with government IT security representatives supporting ABA systems. • Principal user of the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system. • Maintains regular training of all ABA personnel with computer system accounts. • Maintains uninterrupted operations of classified Information System including periodic reapproval process. • Coordinates with all required government agency personnel. • Reports to the FSO and provides assistance as requested.
Essential Functions - Operations:
• Develops and maintains procedures for office operations as noted below.
• Responsible for coordinating vendors such as Shipping, Alarms and Office Security.
• Responsible for purchasing and operation of all equipment related to Shipping, Alarms and Office Security.
• As a member of the Operations Team, supports internal office moves, hospitality and other regular office maintenance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work and communicate with all levels of employees.
• Organized and efficient, prioritizes and responds to multiple requests quickly.
• Previous job experience in operations at a Design or other Professional Services firm with bachelor level degree or equivalent relevant job experience. • Knowledge and experience with assessment and authorization requirements as outlined in federal government security-related policies or similar requirements. • Ability to think and act strategically. • Ability to analyze and present data. • Moves around entire office daily, accesses very high and low places, lifts 50 lb. boxes on fairly regular basis.
ABA offers a competitive benefit package, including health and dental insurance.