You are the ideal candidate if you thrive in a fast paced environment, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously with an approachable, responsive, flexible, whatever-it-takes style. The candidate will report to a project designer but must be capable of taking the initiative to execute projects from conception to completion Applicants should thrive in team oriented environments and have the ability to work and manage workload independently with strong design initiative on multiple projects simultaneously, some with tight deadlines.
· Candidate must be able managing multiple tasks simultaneously, excellent communication skills and the desire to work on interdisciplinary teams
· When required, candidate must make site trips with Senior Designer to assist with scope of work, project installations, etc.
· Contribute to the overall look and feel of project interiors with direction from the senior designer
· Contribute to the development of space planning concepts and generate program documents
· Assist in selecting finishes for various projects and input data into finish schedules, furniture & floor pattern plans and diagrams as necessary
· Technical skills, including AutoCAD, Photoshop; InDesign, knowledge of Revit.