Matter & Opinion: Existing Buildings Sponsorship Opportunities
We cannot meet our future goals without utilizing our greatest built and cultural resources: existing buildings.
Get in touch with us about your sponsorship interests by emailing us directly.Contact us
Matter & Opinion: Existing Buildings
A series on climate action and building the will
Matter & Opinion: Existing Buildings will begin by addressing the first hurdle to embracing existing buildings as climate solutions: building the will. A series of interviews and conversations with key stakeholders will identify why clients choose existing buildings (or not); what architects find fulfilling about reuse; and what benefits and challenges existing buildings present.
(publication of collection on website; weekly social media highlight)
Stakeholder surveys to identify hurdles to and benefits of existing building projects.
- Project presentations
(weekly; 90-minute Zoom Meetings)
Two designer-and-client teams each present a project and discuss their challenges, opportunities, and strategic approaches; organized weekly by project type
(weekly; 2-minute max. videos for social media and web sharing)
Short videos each spotlighting a tool, technology, product, or strategy as "new approaches to old buildings"
Building the Will Sponsorship
7 project presentations + summary news story
- 2 Building the Will series passes (value: $560)
- Logo on series website and event pages
- Logo on all digital communications
- Social media recognition for all sessions
- Logo on intro/outro slides for all live programs
- Verbal recognition at start and close of all live programs
- Email to all series attendees
2 project presentations
- 2 2-project presentation passes (value: $160)
- Logo on event pages for 2 select project presentations (housing, workplace facilities, or education facilities)
- Logo on digital communications for 2 project presentations
- Social media recognition for 2 project presentations
- Logo on intro/outro slides for 2 project presentations
- Verbal recognition at start and close of 2 project presentations