Firm membership supports our strong legislative advocacy programs in Massachusetts and the work of our active and dedicated committees, task forces, and networks. The BSA/AIA works for our member firms in many ways, including our robust continuing-education opportunities, dedicated support for the emerging professionals in your firms, and by bringing the value of good design to the general public.
Benefits of Membership
- 50 percent off BSA Space room rentals, including our waterfront BSA gallery space.
- 50 percent off BSA online job listings
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on Homeowner's Project Handbook, architects.org, and Currents e-newsletter
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
- Your firm's participation in BSA awards, programs and competitions, including at ABX, will be priced at the member rate
Member visibility and brand recognition in the following ways:
- Inclusion of your firm information in the online BSA Architecture Firm Directory
- Eligibility to purchase listings in the member section of the BSA’s annual Homeowner's Project Handbook
- Access to our members-only pages and directories on architects.org
- Onsite recognition at BSA Space, including during the annual BSA Design Awards Gala
Promotional support for Firm members at ABX:
- BSA Firm member groups of five or more receive special pricing and registration assistance through BSA Group Registration service
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors feature a BSA Member logo emphasizing their company listing in the ABX onsite Guide
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors are also highlighted as BSA Members in the pre-show ABX Attendee Brochure
- A list of BSA Firm members is prominently displayed at BSA headquarters on the show floor
If you do wish to take the next step towards BSA Firm membership, simply return a completed application form either via email to [email protected], or fax it to (617) 951-0845 attention “Membership” for processing.