*FULL* TypeCast: Twelve quick talks on type
*FULL* Registration is closed for this event.
Join master of ceremonies Clif Stoltze of Stoltze Design and twelve of Boston’s finest creative minds for a fun, fast-paced Pecha Kucha–style event. Discover the typographic explorations and passions of some of Boston’s top designers, illustrators, and artists while enjoying libations and snacks. And don’t miss the opportunity to explore the current exhibition at BSA Space, StereoType: New directions in typography. This event is free and open to the public.
PechaKucha is an informal presentation format where creative people get together and share their ideas, works, and thoughts using only 20 images that are shown for 20 seconds each. Join the fun and get inspired!
This event is sponsored by the BSA Foundation with support from AIGA Boston.
- Rob Alexander, creative director, Office friendsoftype.com/author/rob-alexander
- Alex Camlin, creative director, Da Capo Press alexcamlindesign.blogspot.com
- Pier Gustafson, artist/calligrapher piergustafson.com/pages/intro.html
- Anna Schuleit Haber, artist, The Alphabet Project, Fitchburg Art Museum anna-schuleit.com
- Allan Haley, director of Words and Letters, Monotype blog.fonts.com/contributor/41
- Cyrus Highsmith, senior designer, The Font Bureau fontbureau.com/people/CyrusHighsmith
- Katherine Hughes, design director, Stoltze Design; adjunct faculty, Massachusetts College of Art and Design stoltzedesign.com
- Joanne Kaliontzis, artist, creative director, 51 Design jkali.com
- Fritz Klaetke, principal/design director, Visual Dialogue visualdialogue.com
- Meredith Kasabian, founder/curator, Pre-Vinylite Society; cofounder, Best Dressed Signs bestdressedsigns.com
- Nancy Skolos, interim Dean of Architecture + Design, Rhode Island School of Design; partner, Skolos/Wedell skolos-wedell.com
- James Weinberg, principal, Weinberg Art & Design weinbergdesign.co