COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The safety and comfort of our guests is our number one priority. By registering for this event, you acknowledge and agree to adhere to the following guidelines:
One of the following must be true:
- You are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and have attested to that fact online at registration.
- You will show your official COVID-19 vaccination card, a paper copy, or photo image along with a photo ID at onsite registration or event entry.
- You will show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 24 hours of the event along with a photo ID at onsite registration or event entry.
- Masks are required in BSA Space except when actively eating or drinking.
- Be mindful of other guests and maintain distance between others when possible.
- Do not come to an onsite activity if, in the 10 days leading up to your visit, you or anyone in your household has tested positive, experienced COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have come into close contact with anyone confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
Failure to comply with the above will prevent you from attending the event. Please do not register if these conditions are not true or acceptable to you. Refunds will not be provided for attendees who fail to comply with safety guidelines. For the safety and enjoyment of our community, we will ask anyone who does not follow these protocols to depart the premises.