Free and open to the public
Maximizing Your Business Development Return-on-Investment
Many design firm professionals are overwhelmed at the thought of having to conduct business development (BD) on top of project responsibilities, staff mentoring and other key functions. In this interactive workshop, participants will learn which BD strategies and tactics yield the biggest “bang for the buck” so that the time one invests in BD will have the biggest payoff.
Through industry anecdotes, lessons learned, and case studies, we will address these topics and others:
• The distinction between marketing and BD and how they work in synergy
• How to strengthen relationships with existing clients and how to probe for unmet needs
• How PMs can use client/prospect research to become more effective at BD
• Strategies for closing the sale
• Strategies for maximizing one’s efficiency when conducting BD
This month the BSA Small Practices Network welcomes Rich Friedman from Friedman & Partners, a marketing and management consulting firm serving the US and Canadian architecture, engineering, environmental consulting, and construction industries.
For those who qualify, 1.5 LUs are available
To learn more about the Small Practices Network, visit architects.org/committees/small-practices-network
Click "Register" to attend