Boston, MA | Manchester, NH | or Portland, ME
We are looking for a Healthcare Principal or a Healthcare Project Manager on the pathway to be a Principal within 1-2 years. This individual will lead the programming and design of multiple projects, engage the larger healthcare studio in thought leadership, and participate and lead business development activities with other healthcare principals and project managers.
We are an award-winning, talented group of 65+ designers and architects, who are deeply rooted in our communities. Our firm has 6 practice studios: Healthcare, Higher Educations, K-12, Science & Technology and Corporate Workplace, Civic, and Senior Living.
Our team is passionate about creating innovative, highly effective healthcare environments through integrated planning and design, evidence-based design methodologies, and utilization analysis. We believe in developing deep relationships with our clients to transform their mission and vision into exceptional projects.
Do you want to join a team that is looking to embrace and strive to enrich and empower the communities we serve?
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a great team, who are passionate about their work
- Be part of a growing healthcare practice
- Work on great projects with leading health organizations
- Having flexibility and autonomy to do your best work
- Getting support from other studio leaders and principals within the firm
- Learning and development opportunities internally and externally
- Designing your own career path with our support and sponsorship.
What you will do:
1. Project Involvement:
- “Principal-in-Charge” on multiple projects
- Promote thought leadership, innovation, and project mission
- Promote and build long-term client relationships
- Ensure proper staffing, client communications, and quality
- Lead programming and design, participate in all design meetings with clients
- Monitor staff morale and productivity
2. Marketing and Business Development:
- Participate in the Strategic Direction of the studio
- Develop new client relationships and project opportunities
- Participate in marketing and business development meetings
- Participate in Marketing Outreach Efforts
- Participate in Go / No Go decisions on RFP opportunities
- Lead / participate on RFP proposal efforts and interviews
3. People & Culture:
- Mentor younger staff
- Participate in annual reviews for those on your project teams
- Set and enforce standards and service, quality, and behavior
- Participate in interviews for those planned to be in your studio
4. Skillsets / Characteristics:
- Proven superlative design and management experience and expertise in the studio’s area of focus
- Team leadership, communication, vision, managerial, business, interpersonal, design
What makes for a great add:
- You're inspired by our mission.
- You believe in our values
- You’re passionate about healthcare architecture, leading teams and taking pride in fulfilling both client and project obligations to contribute to the broader success of the firm
- You’re have a professional degree in Architecture (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- You have 10 yrs. experience in Healthcare
- You’re a Licensed Architect
- You must be willing to travel to project locations as needed
Here at LBA, we’re committed to helping you design your career path, and sponsoring you each step of the way. We offer real team interaction, solid experiences, opportunities to innovate, learn, and serve.
If this sounds like a company you want to be part of, check our website (great opportunity to learn more about us) and send us your resume and your portfolio.
Lavallee Brensinger Architects is proud to be an EEO/AA workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate against applicants with regard of any legally recognized basics including, but not limited to: race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, gender identity, or veteran status.