We seek creative, motivated individuals to join our highly collaborative and growing practice. We have a variety of current projects and needs, ranging from culturally-significant academic buildings and a museum on Massachusetts campuses, to house-doctor contracts with DCAMM and state universities. At the present, we are in a hybrid work mode – averaging 3 days a week in our downtown Boston office.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Project Architect / Project Manager with 8-15 years of experience
- Proven proficiency in Revit through Construction Documents and Construction Administration
- Owner interaction and consultant coordination experience
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, but also enjoys working in a collaborative setting
- Possesses a mentoring mindset with regard to supporting younger staff on technical issues
- Experience with institutional or academic clients is advantageous