Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates, LLP (rfa) seeks a qualified and eager candidate to join its central Boston office. The ideal candidate will be a proven draftsperson who possesses a balance of technical and creative experience, curiosity and passion for making great buildings, and a professional work ethic.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years of work experience in an architecture office
- Proficiency in Revit (for construction documents, manipulating families, and renderings) required
- Strong computer skills: Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft 365, etc.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented personality
rfa places a high value on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with staff. The firm offers competitive benefits packages and an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement through avenues of continuing education and mentorship. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates, LLP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.