Firm membership broadens your own peer network, supports local emerging professionals and highlights the value of good design to the general public. Being a member can strengthen your firm's involvement in shaping the future of the profession. The Firm dues support our strong legislative advocacy programs in Massachusetts and the work of our active and dedicated committees, task forces and networks. The BSA/AIA works for our members in many ways, including our robust continuing-education opportunities throughout the year.
Benefits of Membership
- 50 percent off BSA Space room rentals, including our waterfront BSA gallery space.
- 50 percent off BSA online job listings
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on Homeowner's Project Handbook, architects.org, and Currents e-newsletter
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
- Your firm's participation in BSA awards, programs and competitions, including at ABX, will be priced at the member rate
Member visibility and brand recognition in the following ways:
- Inclusion of your firm information in the online BSA Architecture Firm Directory
- Eligibility to purchase listings in the member section of the BSA’s annual Homeowner's Project Handbook
- Access to our members-only pages and directories on architects.org
- Onsite recognition at BSA Space, including during the annual BSA Design Awards Gala
Promotional support for Firm members at ABX:
- BSA Firm member groups of five or more receive special pricing and registration assistance through BSA Group Registration service
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors feature a BSA Member logo emphasizing their company listing in the ABX onsite Guide
- ABX exhibitors and sponsors are also highlighted as BSA Members in the pre-show ABX Attendee Brochure
- A list of BSA Firm members is prominently displayed at BSA headquarters on the show floor
If you do wish to take the next step towards BSA Firm membership, simply return a completed application form either via email to [email protected], or fax it to (617) 951-0845 attention “Membership” for processing.