BSA Firm Membership
My architecture firm wants to support the BSA's work and connect with the BSA/AIA community.
BSA Firm membership supports our strong legislative advocacy programs in Massachusetts and the work of our active and dedicated committees, task forces, and networks. The BSA/AIA works for our member firms in many ways, including our robust continuing-education opportunities, dedicated support for the emerging professionals in your firms, and by bringing the value of good design to the general public.
Sign Up →
Renew Now →
Benefits of Membership
- BSA Space rental opportunities, exclusive to members
- 50 percent off BSA online job listings
- 25 percent off AIA Contract Documents
- Discounted advertising packages on architects.org, Currents e-newsletter and other partnership opportunities
- Discounted tickets to BSA programs and events
- Discounted tickets for seasonal Architecture Cruises
- Your firm's participation in BSA awards, programs and competitions will be priced at the member rate
Member visibility and brand recognition in the following ways:
- Inclusion of your firm information in the online BSA Architecture Firm Directory
- Access to our members-only pages and directories on architects.org
- Onsite recognition at BSA Space, including during the annual BSA Design Awards Gala
If you do wish to take the next step towards BSA Firm membership, simply return a completed application form either via email to [email protected] or by mail to "Membership", 290 Congress Street, Suite 200 Boston MA 02210.