SPONSORSHIP: Embodied Carbon 101 series
The BSA Embodied Carbon 101 (EC101) series offers companies the opportunity to support programming that advances the building industry, moving it closer to meeting critical emissions reduction targets. With virtual programming that will feature local and national leaders and that will reach practitioners in Boston and beyond, EC101 creates a space for meaningful and impactful sponsorship.
Get in touch about sponsorship, and the BSA team will follow up with you shortly.Contact us
Embodied Carbon 101 is a 12-part program series, beginning June 1, 2020 and running through August 24, 2020. Each one-hour session will address a different impact area, comprising a series designed to give AEC professionals of all shapes and sizes the knowledge they need to incorporate embodied carbon considerations immediately into their work.
Sponsorship cost: $1,800
Sponsor entitlements include:
- Two full program series passes ($960 value)
- Company logo and verbal recognition by BSA Board member/moderator during all live program
- One-off email to all series attendees (timing to be mutually determined)
- Company logo on event web page(s)
- Company logo on digital marketing, including emails
- Company recognition on social media (to include LinkedIn and Twitter)