Voting is open for 2021 BSA/AIA board and committee leaders!
The time has come to elect your BSA/AIA Board and governance committee leaders for 2021. By reviewing the candidate biographies and statements and voting, you are actively shaping the future of our association. Make your voice heard!
All AIA, FAIA, International Associate AIA, Associate AIA, and Emeritus members of the BSA/AIA, as well as current BSA/AIA board members are eligible to vote.
There are six seats on the board of directors open this year, and there are nine seats on elective committees and delegations. All candidate biographies and statements are available at architects.org/election. You may cast your ballot any time at before November 3, 2020.
- Go to architects.org/election to learn about the candidates’ credentials and statements.
- Click VOTE NOW at the top or bottom of the election page. A login box will appear.
- Enter your user name and password. (You can contact BSA staff at [email protected] if you need assistance.)
- Open the ballot using the "Start here" link in the Action column on the right.
- Make your selections. Please be sure to look at both pages of candidate listings.
- Review your selections to make sure they are correct. Votes may only be cast once, and cannot be altered once submitted.
- You will receive a verification message onscreen, as well as an email confirmation that your vote has been recorded.
All votes must be cast by 5:00 pm on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.