About This Position
DJSA Architecture is seeking a talented, energetic Project Architect to join our growing team. We are looking for candidates who are comfortable taking charge and leading projects. Our firm is focused on providing exceptional design services for our clients all within a relaxed, collaborative team environment. With varied project types, ranging from hospitality and commercial/corporate to industrial and multi-family, this position offers the opportunity to work a range of project types for continued professional growth.
We value a proper work/life balance and 4 ½ day work week in the summer. Our office is located in an easy to reach office park setting in Raynham, MA at the junction of Rt. 495 and Rt. 24.
The ideal candidate would be one that likes to laugh, have fun and work hard as a productive member of a team.
What You Will Do:
- Manage all aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with consultants.
- Execute programming, space planning, and the development of design concepts
- Prepare design drawings (schematic through construction documents) and perform QC/QA review of multiple projects
- Perform construction administration duties on various projects.
- Extensive interface with clients, consultants as well as building and permitting officials
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff
- Positive, upbeat personality with the ability to lead projects on a daily basis taking an active role in client and team meetings.
- Experienced with assuming the leadership role in managing the design and production of construction documents for multiple projects
- Min. 10 years of experience within architectural firms
- Professional Registration preferred
- Highly proficient using Revit
- Extensive experience in architectural design, material & systems detailing and envelope systems design
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate well in both verbal and written communication
- The ability to work with and mentor junior staff
- A dynamic work environment for those who enjoy tackling a good challenge
- A team environment that thrives on collaboration and support of others.
- Leadership opportunities for the right candidate
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, 401K, employer paid life, STD and LTD, paid holidays and vacation and excellent opportunity for advancement and career growth.
Please forward your resume, examples of work and references via email to [email protected]
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position at DJSA, please send a cover letter, resume and work samples to [email protected] No calls please.