As a Mid-level Interior Designer at DiMella Shaffer, you will work collaboratively as a part of a dynamic team delivering design excellence across a variety of markets. Our team is responsible for designing interiors that balance quality, creativity, and functionality while working to exceed client goals. Through space planning, design, management, detailing, and communication, the Interior Designer will help our community create inspiring places for people to live, learn, work and play.
DiMella Shaffer could be right for you if:
- You have an eye for design. You lead your design process with creativity and curiosity.
- You want to develop your skillsets and are open to feedback.
- You are organized and thrive in team-based environments.
- You are passionate about creating beautiful, high-performance environments.
- You like people. Working with consultants does not intimidate you.
- You can visually communicate your ideas.
- You are curious and eager to learn!
Things we value, but are not required to apply:
- 3 - 8 years of professional experience
- Degree in Interior Design / Architecture
- Proven experience with furniture specifying, ordering, and implementation
- Knowledge of codes as they pertain to project scope
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
- LEED, WELL, or Passive House certification a plus
- NCIDQ Certification a plus
- Modeling and rendering skills in Sketch-Up/Lumion
DiMella Shaffer is curious about you:
- Who / What is your biggest influence?
- How do you like to spend your time outside of work?
- What do you hope to achieve or learn?
- Why did you choose a career in design?
DiMella Shaffer is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE) employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply!