We provide a dynamic, collaborative environment which supports innovation and creativity, allowing each team member to significantly contribute to the design process. We invest in our staff and firmly believe there is an opportunity for anyone with talent and initiative to reach any level in our organization.
Payette is currently seeking an Architect (Designer) to join its architectural team in the design of complex technical buildings such as research, healthcare and laboratory facilities from design through construction.
Candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for the position:
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Master of Architecture degree
- At least five years of post-graduate experience
- Experience with academic and institutional clients
- Computer expertise in AutoCAD and Revit
Other position qualifications include:
- Strong design and graphics skills
- Knowledge of space programming, contract documents (including detailing, specifications, production management, design production), and contract administration
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with various levels of individuals including clients, consultants, and architects
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, collaborate on large teams and work well under deadlines
- Registration and LEED accreditation is a plus
Payette is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.