ZeroEnergy Design is seeking a talented MARKETING MANAGER (part time) with 5+ years of experience to join our Boston team. Demonstrated expertise both with marketing strategies and tactical implementation is crucial, as are a strong design eye, attention to detail, and the technical skills to self-perform the work. Candidate must be able to coordinate multiple initiatives at once, and have past experience relevant to the architecture or construction industries. Candidate must have a passion for meaningful sustainability.
- Collaborate with leadership team in setting marketing goals and high-level strategy.
- Conduct market research and analysis.
- Create and maintain marketing data and metrics tracking tools.
- Synthesize research/data/metrics into strategic marketing recommendations for self, practice leaders, and team.
- Provide tactical marketing advice and support for each practice, aligned with the strategy.
- Create and maintain the firm’s marketing information systems.
- Manage firm-wide, and market-focused, marketing and communications efforts.
- Develop and manage market and practice-specific marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Manage the firm’s public relations, media relations, and corporate communications.
- Manage the firm’s public project documentation and photography shoots
- Manage the firm’s social and digital media presence and communications.
- Manage the firm’s corporate identity, branding, print collateral, and internal marketing communications.
- Coordinate with the Managing Director on all major aesthetic decisions
- Attend client meetings and marketing events as required.
- Develop and cultivate a professional contact network.
- Coordinate with Business Development Principal
- Respond to multifamily RFP’s.
- Manage multifamily proposal content including research, writing, editing, graphics, team assembly, and required documentation.
- Write narratives with strategic messaging and manage the development of proposals.
- Develop and manage the annual marketing budget.
- Use software to record, review, and present data.
MS Office Suite, website publishing software, search engine and social media platforms, photo editing software, graphic design software.
Minimum five years’ experience in marketing.
Part time, salaried position with schedule to be negotiated.