Rauhaus Freedenfeld & Associates (rfa) seeks a Revit-savvy designer to join the central Boston office of our dynamic, award-winning architecture, planning, and interior design firm. The ideal candidate will possess a balance of technical and creative experience, curiosity and passion for making great buildings, and a strong work ethic. We value candidates who are good listeners and eager learners.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- 1-3 years of work experience with an architect
- Proficiency in Revit is a must (CDs, manipulating families, and renderings).
- Solid computer skills: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Bluebeam
- Experience in healthcare is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented personality
We offer a competitive benefits package and excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement. Salary will be commensurate with experience. EOE.