We are seeking to hire a Residential Architect with substantial experience in wood frame construction. We work in a collaborative and energetic environment that recognizes and rewards excellence.
Our most successful team members are:
- Motivated, organized and
- Proficient in technology (CAD, Revit, MS Office)
- Enthusiastic about residential design
- Eager to interact with and accommodate clients through a seamless experience from conception to completion.
You must have the ability to prioritize and refocus to keep jobs moving fluidly through design and on to construction.
Our typical projects include:
- Whole house remodels and new construction
- Kitchen and Family Room Additions
- Master bedroom and bathroom suites
. . .
Essential for a good fit:
- Good communication skills
- A positive mindset and respect for those around you
- Notable work ethic and appreciation for outstanding craftsmanship
- Accountable to the team, dependable and transparent
Medfield and surrounding metro-west towns, where we are successfully established for over 30 years, are highly desirable areas with sustainable property values and outstanding schools. You can walk to lunch from our office in the center of town, and have easy access to banks, grocery stores, cafes, etc.
We offer competitive salary, 401K match, profit-sharing and bonuses;
benefits include health insurance, paid sick leave, and earned vacation time.
If this ad appeals to you, and you think you’re the right person for the job, we’d like to meet you. Send us your resume and we’ll be in touch. We’re excited to welcome our next talented architect to the team and discover their strengths.