ATTENTION: ARCHITECTS LOOKING TO MAKE A CAREER MOVE - SV DESIGN IS HIRING!
SV Design LLC is seeking residential architects to join our Massachusetts North Shore office.
You will work directly with a Principal and be responsible for project coordination and product delivery from schematic design through contract administration. Must be able to work independently on smaller projects, collaborate on larger projects, and aspire to be a team leader. Our single-family residential team in Beverly uses AutoCAD as our standard, with access to Revit as needed.
The ideal applicant should possess:
• Bachelor of Architecture Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture
• 5-10 years of professional experience with high-end residential, wood-frame construction preferred
• Registration or demonstrated progress/plan toward registration highly desirable
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Ability to communicate ideas in sketch form
• Outstanding client service and relational skills
• Independent problem solver with good listening skills and follow-through
• Ability to accomplish tasks within project deadlines and budgets
• Strong organizational skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.