We are seeking both junior designers/architects with 2-5 years of experience as well as more established architects with 5-10 years’ experience to join our team.
Desired qualifications for established architects:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree
- 5-10 years’ experience working in a professional practice
- Architectural registration, LEED or WELL certification a plus
- REVIT, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- Enscape or other 3D modeling/visualization software proficiency
- Good design skills
- Good management and organizational skills and multi-tasking flexibility
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to interface with clients, contractors and vendors
- Able to work collaboratively
- Understanding of sustainability issues
- Desire to grow, learn and take on responsibility
Our projects generally go quickly, so team members participate in all phases from conceptual design to construction observation. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible who can work both independently and collaboratively. We give our staff as much responsibility as they can handle. CMA offers competitive salary, paid vacations and holidays, personal and sick time, dental and medical insurance benefits, and retirement contributions. We are an equal opportunity employer and are especially seeking female candidates and candidates of color.