We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to successfully run custom single family home projects from design through construction.
- Able to independently lead and provide project management for pre-design, design, consultant coordination and contract documents.
- Coordinate and interface with in-house Construction Project Managers during pre-construction and construction to provide necessary architectural information.
- Contribute to office culture, thought leadership and marketing efforts.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Ideal candidate has successfully run 2 custom single family projects from start to finish
- Fluent in Revit and Adobe Suite
- Extensive knowledge of sustainable design, high performance buildings and modern detailing
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to building a fair, equitable and culturally diverse workplace. Aamodt / Plumb stands in solidarity with the Black community. We believe Black lives matter. We stand in solidarity with People of Color, AAPI, Indigenous People, and the LGBTQ+ community.