A Design Coordinator (DC) 2 at Stantec is an emerging professional with a degree in Architecture and is planning a path towards licensure. As a critical member of our team-based approach, DC’s contribute to all phases of our project work from conceptual design to documentation & delivery. We are seeking a motivated individual with strong design and graphic skills to join our team and work on exciting projects.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Engage in the design process developing ideas, creating renderings, building digital / physical models, & preparing design presentations.
- Develop design documentation including plans, sections, elevations, & details, evaluate material options, and coordinate with consultant team
- Assist in delivery with site visits, field reports, & submittal review
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Eager to learn, good listener, curious & proactive
- High proficiency with Revit, Sketchup, & Adobe Creative Suite. Lumion a plus.
- Experience with physical model building including Laser cutter & 3D Printer a plus.
- LEED Green Associate / AP a plus.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Letter of interest, resume, and sample of portfolio work.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.