The ideal candidate for DJSA would be one that likes to laugh, have fun and work hard as a productive member of a team. Our collaborative environment will allow the ideal candidate the opportunity to take a lead role in the firm. The possibilities for growth are abundant as the firm continues our expansion. We are seeking a team member who is looking to have more of a voice and the desire to play a key role in our growth.
DJSA is focused on providing exceptional design services in a relaxed, collaborative team environment. With a wide mix of project types from hospitality, commercial/corporate, industrial and multi-family, we offer an ideal environment for professional growth as well as a proper work/life balance.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in all aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with consultants.
- Produce high quality design and construction documents
- Coordinate and serve as the lead in the preparation of construction drawings including, but not limited to, specifications and drawings; construction drawings. Revit only environment.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with all members of the design team, including full coordination with project consultants (i.e. Civil/Site, MEP engineers, code consultants, etc.)
- Review submittals and perform construction administration
- Positive, upbeat personality
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture with min. 5 years of experience in architectural firm setting
- Demonstrated experience in technical drawing production
- Proficiency in Revit is a must. We are an all Revit firm.
- Lumion experience is helpful but not required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate as a valuable team member.
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple projects.
- Experience in coordination and management of construction drawing sets with strong knowledge of construction detailing, materials and methods.
- Ability to articulate well in both verbal and written communication
- A team environment that thrives on collaboration and support of others.
- Leadership opportunities for the right candidate and excellent opportunity for advancement and career growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package that includes health, 401K, employer paid life, STD and LTD, generous PTO including paid holidays and vacation
- ½ day Fridays in the Summer