Under direct supervision of a Registered Architect, our ideal candidate possesses the ability to:
- Strong design, graphic and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Revit and Adobe Suite with knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Interest in working in a highly collaborative environment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1 – 3 years min. experience in an architectural office.
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or interior design.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- On path to licensure (AXP and/or ARE).
We are particularly interested in individuals who:
- See the value of long-term growth in a small firm environment.
- Can become a part of a small group of committed individuals.
- Have the potential and desire to grow professionally.
Our firm has a strong record of growing individuals to fill key roles and will consider applicants who have the potential to grow into these roles.
We offer a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefit package including fully paid employee health, dental, vision, subsidized family plans, 401K, and generous vacation/sick/holiday time and hybrid working environment.