Join the Rising Philanthropists today!
Have your voice heard. Increase your philanthropic reach.Sign Up
AIA New England Design Awards celebration
Sydney Cummings | Royal Puffin
The BSA is proud to announce the Rising Philanthropists group.
Foundation programs and initiatives address complex urban issues and bring awareness of the power of design to individuals, communities, and policy makers.
Rising Philanthropists enjoy special benefits including:
- Invitations to exclusive events within the BSA’s Corporate and Individual Supporter circle.
- Special Rising Philanthropists cocktail events.
- Informal gatherings to learn more about the impact their support is having within the community.
- Advance notice for volunteer opportunities.
- Advance registration and discounts to special events.
Requirements for being part of the Rising Philanthropists:
- Agree with the mission and vision of the BSA.
- Must be under the age of 40.
- Actively engage with the community to represent the organization.
- Spread the word about Rising Philanthropists.
- Share your skills to the benefit of the organization.
- Attend and volunteer in BSA programs and activities to the best of your ability.